Saturday, September 20, 2008

Post 4: Job Searching

I am still searching for a job. It's been almost a month now and still nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I'm enjoying my time off and being able to watch my niece a couple days a week but my bank account is slowly shrinking and next months bills are coming soon. The only thing I spend money on now are bills and gas, because I have no money to spend on anything else. Which in a way is fine because I guess it prevents me from buying things I don't really need, but every now and then you need to buy yourself something nice. So I buy iTunes songs because they're only $.99 each.

I'm not looking for much, just a flexible job that pays the bills with a little money left over. Ideally I'd love to work from home. I think for me that is the best. It would allow me to still watch my niece and I wouldn't have to worry about it conflicting with my photography businesss. I could schedule shoots more easily because I wouldn't have to worry about my other job getting in the way. Does anyone know of any good work at home jobs?

Well Emma is hungry and ready for her bottle. If anybody knows of any legit work from home jobs please, please let me know! Thanks.