Monday, September 29, 2008

Post 18: 105 Things About Me

1. I was born on August 15. It was a Wednesday night.
2. I have never been patient; I was almost born at the entrance of the hospital.
3. When I was born I wasn’t breathing and it took the doctors awhile to get me to breathe.
4. I was 10 pounds at birth and looked like an Indian baby (dark skin, jet black hair and dark eyes).
5. I was born in Syracuse, NY but I’ve lived in Wooster, OH; Melbourne, Australia (where my dad was born and raised) and Penn Yan, NY.
6. I currently live outside Columbus, OH and have lived here for the past 11 years.
7. I probably won’t ever move again.
8. I am in the middle of two boys; my mum used to tell me I was the cream in an Oreo.
9. I’m glad I was the only girl in my family growing up.
10. I have a slight stutter.
11. I rarely get embarrassed but when I do my ears turn bright red.
12. My best friend is my little brother. He’s 18.
13. I think Gerard Butler is hot. Especially in 300. He made me want to become a Spartan woman.
14. I’m really good at mimicking accents; however the only accent I can’t mimic is the Australian accent.
15. Which is really weird because A. I used to have an Australian accent, and B. My dad still has an Australian accent.
16. I lost my virginity to a cute boy in the woods near a baseball park. Classy I know.
17. I was way too young.
18. I’ve been in two car accidents.
19. Neither was my fault.
20. The first one happened when a guy (who was driving a mere 2 blocks to buy cigarettes might I add) ran a stop sign.
21. The second was when a lady pulled out in front of me (she claimed she couldn’t see my car, even though it was a summer afternoon and I was in a bright red car). I broke her axel which caused her back wheels to fly off. Ha-ha, take that witch.
22. I hate ketchup and peanut butter. Yet I love Vegemite and Nutella – I guess I’m more Australian than American.
23. I have a cowlick on the back of my head which causes my hair to poof up when I wear it down, no amount of straightening it helps.
24. I once got alcohol poisoning after drinking waaay to much vodka at a college party. I then passed out and ended up vomiting in a litter box.
25. Nearly 3 years later the smell of vodka still makes me gag and throw up.
26. Ask me about the story sometime. It's quite funn.y
27. I'm a cheap drunk. It takes only a couple of beers or a few shots to get me drunk.
28. I’m known as the Movie Quoting Queen. I could probably talk all day using only movie quotes.
29. I know a lot of useless knowledge, mostly about pop culture.
30. I’m extremely sarcastic and witty. Think Juno without all the high school slang.
31. I played soccer for two years in college and I miss it terribly.
32. I coach a high school girl’s rugby team.
33. The team was started my junior year of high school by some of my friends and myself.
34. I think it’s awesome that I’m coaching it now.
35. I still live at home because I can’t afford to live by myself.
36. I really need to move out and be on my own.
37. I’m a photographer.
38. I want to start a photography magazine one day.
39. I also want to open up a coffee shop/bakery/art gallery too.
40. I’m saving up to buy my dream computer.
41. A Mac Book Pro.
42. I have ADD.
43. I was diagnosed my senior year of high school.
44. I was finally put on Adderall after 3 failed attempts at other medication.
45. It didn’t really work so I stopped taking it.
46. I still have a full bottle of Adderall.
47. I’m tempted to sell it.
48. But knowing me, I’d get caught.
49. I’m really clumsy and have really bad hand-eye coordination.
50. I’m much better with my feet.
51. I drive a red 2002 Ford Escape. I think it’s adorable and I love driving it.
52. I am neither optimistic nor pessimistic.
53. I see myself as a realist but I’m often mistaken for a pessimist.
54. This is funny because I’m happy 95% of the time.
55. I love making out.
56. I have three tattoos.
57. I think Dane Cook is hilarious.
58. But only in his stand-up routine.
59. I saw Good Luck Chuck and didn’t find him very funny.
60. I really want to see how he is in My Best Friends Girl.
61. Young girls that I know look up to me as a role model.
62. It is a title that I’m honoured to have, but don’t think I deserve.
63. I tell them to not do things but then I go out and do them.
64. It makes me feel guilty sometimes.
65. Bob Evans makes the best pancakes.
66. My favourite restaurant is a local Chinese restaurant in my hometown.
67. My favourite drink is Chocolate Milk.
68. My favourite alcoholic drink is Amaretto Sours (from Olive Garden).
69. I love watching and going to the movies (Cinematic Adventures).
70. I love writing but I hate reading.
71. I want to write a screenplay and see my movie on the big screen.
72. I bite my nails religiously.
73. I’ve tried to quite many times but gave up because I was sick of failing.
74. I think I’m really smart but I’ve always struggled in school.
75. School makes me feel stupid.
76. I thought about suicide at one point in my life. If it hadn’t been for the love of my family I would’ve jumped.
77. I want to cry whenever I hear about someone committing suicide because I know how it feels to have no hope but I was blessed with the love and support of my family, which is something not many people have.
78. My friends call me the seatbelt Nazi. I won’t drive the car unless everyone is buckled in.
79. I had to watch a video in drivers ed showing what happens to you if you don’t wear your seatbelt and you crash.
80. It was extremely graphic and disturbing.
81. I have no tolerance for people who drink and drive.
82. Or people who do dirty things to children.
83. I was one of those children.
84. My favourite fruit is a tie between pineapple and cherries.
85. I miss red hots (Australian hot dogs), meat pies and my Grandma F’s desserts.
86. I love drinking hot tea and eating fruitcake.
87. My favourite Holiday is Christmas.
88. I really want a dachshund. A female, red smooth coat one.
89. I have the most beautiful niece in the world.
90. I am one of the only single/childless 20-something females in my group of friends.
91. I’m okay with it.
92. I think.
93. My best friend, T-Dawg is marrying her soul mate.
94. I witnessed her going from one bad boyfriend to another, from one bad relationship to another.
95. I can honestly say I cried when she told me about her boy.
96. I was so happy she finally found someone that was good enough for her.
97. I’m a bridesmaid in her wedding.
98. It’ll be my second time as a bridesmaid.
99. I hope I get married before I’m a bridesmaid again for fear of being cursed.
100. My niece is the love of my life.
101. I have a love/hate relationship with my boobs. I love them because at times it's nice having slightly-larger-than-normal boobs. However running is not so fun. I fear one day they'll smack me in my face and leave me unconscious (sp?).
102. My mum has no idea where I got them. Every woman in my family is average/below average. Lucky me. Ugh.
103. I hate closing my eyes in the shower. I have this weird fear that when I open them someone will be standing there. This has resulted in many gallons of shampoo ending up in my eyes.
104. I love Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner. I used K-Ten's a few times when we shared a bathroom in college and fell in love with it.
105. I enjoy watching One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.