Friday, September 26, 2008

Post 11: High School

Did you marry someone from your high school? No but I’m not married yet so who knows. I did date someone from high school 5 years after we graduated (I was the quiet girl in high school and he was the wild, party boy in high school)…it didn’t last.

Did you carpool? Nope

What kind of car did you have? 1995 Red Toyota Tercel.

What kind of car do you have now? 2002 Red Ford Escape…it's really cute

It’s Friday night…where are you? Probably in Dublin at the movies or just out

Now It’s Friday night…where are you? The same

What kind of job did you have in high school? I was a waitress at Jerry’s, the local Chinese restuarant

What do you do now? I’m a photographer

Were you a party animal? NoWere you considered a flirt? No

Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I wasn’t that kind of a nerd

Can you sing the fight song? “Go Big Blue…” I can’t remember the rest.

Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mrs. Jack

Where did you sit during lunch? At a table. Mostly with athletes

What was your school’s full name? Marysville High School

When did you graduate? 2003

What was your school mascot? A monarch (lion)

If you could go back and do it again, would you? I used to say no but I think if I were to go back with the confidence I have now, I think I would’ve loved high school

What do you remember most about graduation? The giant monsoon that drenched us and peeling out of the driveway knowing I’d never have to go back!

Who did you take to the senior prom? I didn’t go to senior prom, I went my junior year

Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? N/A

Are you planning on going to your 50 year reunion? Probably

Do you still see people from school? Yes, around here going to the local Walmart is like going to a reunion. Kinda awkward and annoying.