Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Post 66: Survey Wednesday

* . . About You . . *
Eye Color:: hazel
Hair Color:: brown
Height:: 5’8”
Favorite Color:: Orange
Screen Name:: jayjay81584
Favorite Band:: Too many to list
Favorite Movie:: Too many to list
Favorite Show:: One Tree Hill
Your Car:: Red 2002 Ford Escape
Your Hometown:: I don’t really have one so I’ll put where I was born: Syracuse, NY
Your Present Town:: The ‘Ville, OH
Your Crushes First Name:: David (aka: Mr. Incredible)
Your Grade:: 6th year college senior
Your Style:: it changes everyday

* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?: yes
Kissed someone in the rain?: we were on a porch does that count?
Danced in a public place?: yes
Smiled for no reason?: all the time
Laughed so hard you cried?: often
Peed your pants after age 8?: haha, yes
Written a song?:: I tried but it sucked
Sang to someone for no reason?: yes, I sing to Emma Jane all the time
Performed on a stage?: yes
Talked to someone you don't know?: yes
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: not really
Made out in a theatre?: tacky
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: nope
Been in love?: nope

* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?: Laura (aka: LaJa)
Tell you, I love you?: Holly (aka: Babe)
Kiss you?: Justin (aka: Mr. So Wrong)
Hug you?: Liv
Tell you BYE?: Laura and Dan (aka: Big Brother)
Write you a note?: Holly
Take your photo?: Holly
Call your cell phone?: Holly
Buy you something?: Mum bought me dinner
Go with you to the movies?: Josh (aka: Boo Bear)
Sing to you?: Hmm…I sang Aerosmith with Josh in the store the other day
Write a poem about you?: Tricia (aka: T-Dawg)
Text message you?: Holly
Touch you?: Rose (the other coach) grabbed my coat out of frustration because the kids weren’t looping during practice after we had been working on it since early Sept.

* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?: a few moments ago
Time you cried?: I don’t remember
Movie you watched?: Miss Petigrew Lives for a Day
Joke you told?: “How do you know that cheese isn’t yours?” “It’s NACHO cheese!” yes I tell corny elementary jokes but whatever, little kids think I’m cool
Song you've sang?: “Be my baby”
Time you've looked at the clock?: Just now
Drink you've had?: Chocolate Soy Milk
Number you've dialed?: I don’t dial numbers
Book you've read?: “The Six Wives of Henry VIII”
Food you've eaten?: B-Dubs
Flavor of gum chewed?: Sweet Mint
Shoes you've worn?: PUMA’s
Store you've been in?: Walmart
Thing you've said?: “Okay”

* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?: Yes
Whistle?: Yes
Blow a bubble?: Yes
Roll your tongue in a circle?: yep
Cross your eyes?: yes
Touch your tongue to your nose?: yes, I’m very talented…with my tongue
Dance?: only slutty dancing
Stay up a whole night without sleep?: many times, it’s called college
Speak a different language?: ich spreche deutsches wenig
Impersonate someone?: yes, I’m good with accents
Prank call people?: yes
Make a card pyramid?: nope
Cook anything?: anything you’d like

* . . Finish The Line . . *
If i were a ...: professional soccer player
I wish ...: he would tell me the answers to my questions
So many people don't know ...: about my past
I am ...: a work in progress
My heart is ...: full of joy and love