Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Post 60: Week Two of CP25K and Updates

Monday was the start of week two of my CP25K workout program.

It went well. I had to skip the last day of week one because it was on the day of T-Dawg's wedding.

Going from not working out for 6 days to working out again is rough.

LaJa (well I convinced her) and I decided that we are going to run a 5k in the Spring.

From now until December we are conditioning for the 5k and then from December until the Spring we are going to work on running it faster.

I'm excited. I've always wanted to run in a marathon before (is 5k considered a marathon?).

I think I'm more excited than LaJa though.

Wish us luck!

We need it!

-----------------------------------------------------

So about my interview...

It went really well (I suck at interviewing). I'm pretty convinced I got the job.

Usually when someone tells you to put in your two weeks notice that means you probably got it right?

I hope. Because she told me to put in my two weeks notice at DGP (she thought I still worked there).

I should know by Friday either way!
--------------------------------------------------

I watched EJ yesterday. I'm cherishing these last few times I get to watch her.

I gave her a bath in our kitchen sink before her nap. She did really well in sitting up but she tends too lean to far forward so I had to help her a bit. I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

She kept trying to pick up the bubbles but they kept disintegrating in her little hands.

She was confused and just stared at her empty hands for awhile before trying again.

Here are a few adorable photos of her in the sink.




--------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some more cute pics of EJ. Because I like to brag.
There's also two videos at the end. One of LaJa and EJ and one of EJ rolling over. So cute!
What can I say, I'm a proud Aunt.

Sitting up all by herself in the cart at Target.


I bought her that shirt from Baby Gap. It suits her perfectly.