Saturday, October 25, 2008

Post 63: Mr. So Wrong

So as I was going through my photo albums on my computer I came across these photos of Mr. So Wrong and I.

I thought I'd share before I deleted them.



Ugh.

He was kinda cute...I'll give him that much...and he was an amazing kisser...and an amazing...

And we did have fun together.

Okay I'm done.

He still disgusts me though. Bleh.

I don't have regrets, at least I don't like to call them that.

But if I had to choose one thing in my life that I am ashamed of, he is that thing. I am ashamed because I dated a guy that I knew wasn't a good guy to date, I did things with him that I wish I hadn't done (that I will one day maybe have to tell Mr. Incredible about or some other guy), I lied to my parents about so many things (bad lies not just little petty white lies - I friggin' lied for him!), he knows things about me that I wish he didn't know (painful secrets that I told him because I felt safe and comfortable with him - at the time)...I could go on (if you would like to know details you can email me, if you so wish).

I guess I should've known better than to date a guy who was into drugs...what the hell was I thinking???!!!!

I feel so retarded when I think of how much he brainwashed me. How easily convinced I was.

I'm a smart girl, especially when it comes to guys. I always have been.

But with him it was like he had me under a spell. I believed every word that came out of his mouth.

When he told me he didn't do drugs anymore, that he was turning his life around...lies, all lies!

And I fell prey to them. Such a bloody fool I was.

Bloody hell.

I like to tell myself that every girl, regardless of how smart they are with men are allowed at least one "what the hell was I bloody thinking" relationship.

He was mine.

Never again.

Never ever, ever.

I promise.