Monday, February 23, 2009

Post 93: the one with the fight about the dishes

my roommate just informed me that i have never done her dishes before.

i could've lept off the couch and strangled her skinny neck.

since we've moved in together i've washed her dishes (and her boyfriends dishes when he stays over) at least five times and cleaned up after her (she leaves trash and such in the living room) many times.

i'm the type of person who washes my dishes daily, or right after i use them if i have time. that way the dishes don't pile up and get really gross (i also rinse out my dishes too).

she on the other hand will wait until there is no room in our double sink (yes, double sink) to put another dish, or until we run out of dishes altogether.

it drives me mad.

then she complains about how many dishes she has to do!

are you bloody kidding me?

ugh. the roommate and i get along 90% of the time, really. but sometimes, sometimes i just wanna strangle her! ugh!

okay, i'm done venting now.

the roommate and i are about to eat veggie pasta and watch My Best Friends Girl and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. tomorrow is our day off, we get to stay up late tonight!