Friday, February 20, 2009

Post 91: survey time

A
- Available : Yes.
- Age : 24.
- Annoyance : People who say “like” every two seconds and slow drivers.
- Animal : Dachshunds. I’m praying for a raise soon so I can maybe get one.

B
- Beer : Corona. But since I’m poor, Coors Light.
- Birthday : August 15.
- Best Friend : I have a few.
- Body Part on opposite sex : Take a guess. ;-)
- Best feeling in the world : Unconditional Love.
- Blind or Deaf : Deaf, though it would be very hard to never hear my niece laugh again. Or music.
- Been in Love : No.
- Been on stage? : Yes. Hated every second of it.
- Believe in Magic : Not really.
- Believe in Santa : He’s a pretty cool guy.

C
- Candy : Milk Duds.
- Color : Orange.
- Chocolate/Vanilla : Chocolate.
- Chinese/Mexican Food : Chinese.
- Cake or pie : Cheesecake.
- Continent to visit : Europe. I’d love to go back to Australia someday.
- Cheese : All of it. I love cheese.

D
- Day or Night : Evening.
- Dancing in the rain : I hate getting wet.

E
- Eyes : Hazel. Sometimes they change colour, depending on what I’m wearing.
- Everyone's got : there something.
- Ever failed a class? : Yes. Chemistry in 10th grade.

F
- First thoughts waking up : It can’t be 6:45 already. Can it?!
- Food : Is good.

G
- Greatest Fear : The dark.
- Goals : Happiness. Love. Contentment.
- Gum : Juicy Fruit.
- Get along with your parents : Yes.

H
- Hair Color : Dark brown.
- Height : 5’8”.
- Happy : Very.
- Holiday : Christmas. Followed closely by Thanksgiving.
- How do you want to die: Content with my life.

I
- Ice Cream : Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- Instrument : I used to play the violin. My brothers got all the musical talent.

J
- Jewelry : Not so much.
- Job: Customer Service Representative.

K
- Kids : One day.
- Kickboxing or karate : I’ve always wanted to take a kickboxing class.

L
- Love : My life. My family. My friends. Laughing. Movies. The list goes on.
- Letter : J.
-Laughed so hard you cried : Many times, my niece cracks me up with her crazy faces and silly laughs.

M
- Milk flavor : Chocolate. Strawberry too.
- Movies : I am slightly addicted to movies.
- Motion sickness : Yes. Very easily. It sucks.
- McD’s or BK : BK.

N
- Number : 22. My old soccer number.

O
- One wish : Eternal happiness.

P
- Perfect Pizza : Pepperoni from Fratelli’s, a NY style pizzeria that just opened up. Makes me miss NY.
- Pepsi/Coke : Vanilla Coke.

Q
- Quail : Never had it.

R
- Reason to cry : I rarely cry. If I do it’s something serious.
- Reality T.V. : Hate it. Too much drama.
- Radio Station : 97.9 WNCI.
- Roll your tongue in a circle : Yes.
- Ring size : No idea.

S
- Song : What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong.
- Shoe size : 10 or 11. Depending on style and brand of shoe.
- Salad Dressingg : Ranch.
- Sushi : Delicious.
- Skinny dipped? : Not since I was 10.
- In the shower? : Every other day.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Blueberries.

T
- Tattoos? : Three. I want more.
- Time for bed : Whenever I’m about to pass out.
- Thunderstorms : Hate them.

U
- Unpredictable : In certain aspects of my life I am, others I’m quite predictable.

V
- Vacation spot(s) : I want to backpack through Europe.

W
- Weakness : I can resist everything but temptation.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you? : Not sure.
- Who makes you laugh the most : My niece. She’s 10 months old and already has me in stitches.
- Worst feeling : Disappointing others.
- Wanted to be a model : I hate being in the spotlight.
- Worst Weather? : Ohio weather.


X
- X-Rays : My knees. My gallbladder. My finger.

Y
-Year it is now : 2009.
-Yellow : Makes me happy.

Z
- Zoo animal : Penguins.