Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Post 83: Movin' Up & Movin' Out

There's a 96.4% chance I will be moving out within the next 2-3 months!

My friend/Co-worker (we will call her Little Miss Chatterbox, or LMC for short) lives in a studio by herself and really wants a bigger place and a roomie so we've decided to get a place together!

I'm oober excited, living at home is fine but I'm way too old to be living with the 'rents still.

I need to be on my own.

Wish us luck that we find a good apt in our price range!

---------------------------------------------

I'm also super excited about Thanksgiving! Turkey and all the fixin's! Mmmmm!

Gobble, Gobble!

--------------------------------------------

I really want to go on a fun road trip with my friends, the kind we used to go on in college. Where we'd decide to go somewhere on Friday after classes. We'd throw some clothes in the car and head out on a mini adventure/vaca. I miss those days.