Friday, November 7, 2008

Post 75: Before I was a "Good Girl"...

This is a true story...before I became a "good girl".

It was my junior year in college and three of my friends (K-Ten, KL and CS) and I were at a club. I was slightly intoxicated (not falling over drunk but also not using my best judgement). Some older guy (prob mid to late 30's)comes over to our table and starts talking to us:

Pool Guy: [looking around the table] "Hey ladies, how ya'll doing tonight?"
Us: (almost in unison) "Fine, just talking and having a drink."
Pool Guy: "Well I came over to ask if you pretty ladies would like to go play some pool with my buddies and I!"
K-Ten, KL & CS: "No thanks, our boyfriends just went up to the bar and will be back soon. Thanks though." [they all turn to me and wait for my answer, aka lie]
Me: [to Pool Guy] (not catching on to the very obvious lie, since we were all single) "Hey wait! I don't have a boyfriend! I love pool! I'll play with you!"
Pool Guy: "Awesome! [pointing] We're over there. Come on over, we'll wait for you to start the game."

Pool Guy walks off and I start to stand up, excited about "playing pool". I look over at my friends who are all looking at me as if I were the dumbest girl in the world (which I am when I'm drunk).

KL: "What the hell is wrong with you! Why did you tell that guy you didn't have a boyfriend?"
Me: [confused] "Because I don't...anymore if you don't remember! (i had just broken up with Mr. Almost Fiance that summer) Why what's the big deal? He just wants to play pool!"
CS: [laughing at my stupidity no doubt] "By "playing pool" he means playing with you!"
KL & K-Ten: "hahahahahahaha!"
Me: [dumbfounded] "Seriously? No. He's over there by the pool tables [i point to where they are standing] with his buddies waiting for us to play with them!"
CS: [shaking her head] "No darling, they want to get you drunk, uhm, well more drunk than you already are and f*** you!"
Me: [shocked] "oh! really? he wants to f*** me?! cool! i mean not cool because i wouldn't f*** him but cool because he wants to f*** me!" [i look over at Pool Guy, smile and wave]
CS: [grabbing my arm] "Oh my lord. lets get out of here."

That ladies and gentlemen, is why I never drink unless I have my very protective and trustworthy friends with me!

When I drink my brain shuts off and my body takes over. If it weren't for my trusty friends I could've ended up in his bed, along with many other beds I'm sure. Eeeek!

I also have another funny drunk story to share...about how I was so wasted I puked in a litter box because I couldn't find the bathroom...I'll save that one for later.

My 21st Birthday - August 15, 2005 (slightly intoxicated after consuming 2 margaritas)