Saturday, November 15, 2008

Post 81: Are you freakin' kidding me?!

So I logged on to Facebook tonight and found a message in my inbox.

I got a little excited thinking it was Mr. Incredible but was VERY disappointed and VERY PISSED OFF to find out it wasn't from Mr. Incridible, but rather, Mr. So Wrong.

"Hey whats up stranger how's life going? well i hope all is well...lol well wrtie me bac if ya feel up to it."

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!

What part of "Don't ever f****** talk to me EVER again" didn't he understand?!

Plus he had SO many typos in that sentence...ugh!

Why won't he feckin' leave me alone?!

I bet he finally realized how amazing I was after spending all that time with his skank-whore girlfriend (that he cheated on me with might I add) and wants me back.

TOO BAD SUCKAH!

I deserve better and better's what I'm waiting for!

----------------------------------
On a happier note, I bought the new iPod touch today! I love it!